Compliance reduces RISK – Protect your business from RISK by ensuring your computer security standards are COMPLIANT.
Security & Compliance Are Not the Same -Proper cyber security protects your information from threats by controlling how that information is used, consumed and provided. In comparison, compliance is a demonstration — a reporting function — of how your security program meets specific security standards as laid out by regulatory organizations such as PCI, HIPAA or the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Our team of compliance experts can help with all your information security compliance needs and can perform the following service:
- Gap Assessments
- Risk Assessments Compliance Audits
- Policy and Procedure Development Compliance Program Development
- Penetration Testing
- Governance and Framework Development
Compliance assessment usually involves both steps — the compliance analysis of the system as well as the subsequent remedial action (performing corrective operations where the original inspection detected non-compliance).
Below are some compliance areas where we can help:
- PCI Compliance - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- HIPAA Compliance - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- GLBA - Gramm Leach Bliley Act
- FISMA - Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002
- FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- SOX 404 - The Sarbanes Oxley Act